Datu Press® aims to reach a level of cultural awakening in the Philippines that inspires unity, progress, and nationalistic pride through the creation of articles, books, prints, and music.
Our inspiration comes from Philippine precolonial subjects: the sultanates, rajanates, and datuships; the Lumads and mountain chiefdoms; the Philippines’ ancient relations with countries Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Sumatra, Cambodia, and China; and the Binabaylan and folklore materials.
We drive our Cultural Revolution™ through these advocacy programs:
- Publication: creation of novels, reference materials, and online articles
- Graphic Design: artworks, posters, and notebooks
- Streetwear: culturally charged clothing and accessories
- Music: development and recording of indigenous and contemporary music
- Creative Writing: literary training and education programs
Patronizing our products can make a long way and becoming one of our sustaining patrons can help us rebuild and revive the lost cultural identity of the Filipinos. For monetary donations/grants/patronages, please make your deposit to one of our official bank accounts:
Account Name: DATUPRESS PUBLISHING
BPI Savings Account
BDO Savings Account
Datu Press®, Cultural Revolution™, and the Datu Logo™ are registered trademarks of DatuPress Publishing™ and Nakhoda Media Productions™.
Thank you for supporting Datu Press® and by becoming agents of progressive change through our Cultural Revolution™.